CoolSculpting for Men Essentials
Area Treated: Anywhere where you have pinchable fat
Concerns: Diet and exercise resistant fat that prevent you getting the shape and tone you want
Treatment: Targeted, controlled freezing of fat
Treatment time: 45mins-60mins
Results: Noticed at 1 month, full results at 3 months
At Amara we understand men have particular reasons for seeking CoolSculpting® treatment.
The consultation process is key to achieving optimal results for our patients.
Male CoolSculpting® requires different assessment and a treatment plan which takes into consideration the differences between mens and womens bodies.
Our Doctor led CoolSculpting® team have been trained to assess and treat the male body, designing tailored treatments to help achieve your desired results.
What is CoolSculpting®?
- CoolSculpting® is a non-invasive, non-surgical, no down-time, fat reduction and body sculpting treatment.
- CoolSculpting® debulks and sculpts exercise and diet resistant pockets of fat around the body.
- It is the only FDA cleared cryolipolysis (fat freezing) system, giving patients peace of mind regarding its safety and efficacy.
- Treatment with CoolSculpting® will permanently remove 20-25% of fat cells in the treated area.
- With CoolSculpting®, there is no need for surgery, no general anaesthetic and no downtime making it an excellent option for people looking to avoid liposuction.
- It can be used to treat anywhere where there’s ‘pinchable’ fat.
- Our most popular treatments for men include: the abdomen, the flanks and under the chin.
- Men of all ages and all walks of life enquire about CoolSculpting® at Amara. It is particularly popular among gym goers looking to shift the last bit of stubborn fat.
- As of September 2017, over 5 million treatments have been performed worldwide.
How does CoolSculpting® work?
- CoolSculpting® works by cooling the targeted fat cells in the area of concern.
- This targeted cooling induces a natural cell death process in the fat cells.
- The fat cells are then metabolised and excreted from the body over the course of 12 weeks.
- The treatment results in a permanent decrease in the number of fat cells in the treated area giving you a more sculpted and toned appearance.
What can I expect at my CoolSculpting® consultation at Amara?
At Amara all CoolSculpting® consultations are Doctor led. One of our CoolSculpting® specialists will also attend your initial consultation.
Our doctor will discuss your reasons for visiting us, your areas of concern, and what you hope to achieve during your CoolSculpting® transformation. They will take a comprehensive medical history to ensure you’re a suitable candidate for treatment.
An assessment will be carried out and a transformation program best suited to achieve your desired results will be devised. At your consultation, the male form is taken into consideration. Men’s bodies are different to women’s and male patient’s desires are equally unique.
At your consultation, all aspects of the treatment will be fully explained to you allowing you to make a fully informed and clear treatment decision.
What happens during my CoolSculpting® treatment?
With CoolSculpting® the majority of the work is actually done at your consultation. Your treatment is literally as easy as this – we’ve used flanks as an example here because it’s a popular male treatment.)
- Our CoolSculpting® specialist will mark out the area being treated.
- The appropriate applicator will be placed over the area being treated.
- You will be comfortably positioned in our treatment chair and the machine will be set to run for the treatment time (35-45 mins).
- When the cycle is finished, our team will remove the applicator and perform an essential two minute massage on the treated area.
- After your treatment you are free to go about normal, everyday activities without restriction or downtime.
What will I feel during my CoolSculpting® treatment?
Initially, you will feel an intense cold. This is followed by a tingling sensation in the area being treated. In a matter of minutes the tissue will become numb and thereafter most clients find the treatment comfortable and relaxing.